lunes, 23 de marzo de 2015

Asturias

El Fito - Earth
Sometimes when people ask me about my feelings of my own land, the place i was borned, i try to do my best and make them travel to this places, but it's hard to focus my mind in the speech while i'm remembering all these areas.

This place it's called "El Fito" just 30 min. away from my borntown. 

There you are able to switch on your mind the meaning of feeling above a land, because in this point it's mixed Sky, Sea and Earth.

For me it's a honour to be part of this land, and feel a braveness in my blood runnin thru my veins, because it's hard to imagen another place in the world which can fight in the same level of nature richness and enjoyable scenes.

Every year, when i turn back for a few days home, i always try to get up into this place for breath pure aire and fill my chest with all the ancient magic with reigns in my land, Asturias.


El Fito - Sea

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario